Love your smile!
Dr. Jacqueline Lin loves creating beautiful and healthy smiles that patients will love for a lifetime. She is passionate about working with patients to individualize their treatment plan according to their goals and specific situation to achieve the best results possible. She takes time to explain all options available and the advantages of each.
Dr. Lin believes that a patient’s involvement and cooperation are of utmost importance for the success of orthodontic treatment. This is best achieved with clear understanding of the process and the reasons for each aspect of their treatment, so Dr. Lin loves to engage a patient in their treatment as much as possible. A patient’s excitement and “smile reveal” at the end of treatment is the best part about orthodontics!
- Bachelors of Science in Physics and in Mathematics, Southeast Missouri State University, graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Master of Science in Biomechanics, Ball State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, New York University, inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society
- Orthodontic Residency, Specialty Certificate, University of Minnesota
Education does not stop after formal training is complete. Dr. Lin regularly attends continuing education lectures and conferences to stay at the forefront of the rapidly advancing profession in order to provide the most up-to-date, evidenced based treatment for her patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Invisalign® Certification
Beyond the Practice
A native of St. Cloud, Minnesota, Dr. Lin loves all things outdoors. She had a 20-year gymnastics career which culminated in NCAA collegiate competition. She now enjoys rock climbing, barefoot waterskiing, hiking, gardening and ceramics. She has recently attempted (without much luck) to learn tennis from her expert tennis player husband, Steven. She and Steven are awaiting the arrival of their first born in the Fall of 2022.